Anyone That Does Botox for Synkenisis in San Antonio Texas?

I had bells palsy ten years ago and I have lived with the residual affects. I have tried to just live with it, because trying to do anything about it just opens up old wounds and Im scared to be disappointed if it doesn't make a difference. But, I have done a lot of research and read that Botox can help a lot. I have searched for doctors in San Antonio Texas but no luck. Anyone that can help me? This could finally be me recovering my self esteem.

Synkinesis Treatment with Botox

This is usually a communication problem with the person answering the phones and understanding of the problem.  This is a highly specialized problem.  The receptionist will likely tell you no, because it is not a common inquiry.  Most plastic surgeons have treated or treat this problem.