I Got Botox for Migraines. Now my Neck Feels Tight, Like I'm Being Strangled. Will This Go Away?

Neck Tightness After Botox Injections For Migraines

+1

It depends on where the Botox was injected for the migraines. If there were injections in the neck your symptoms could represent a problem. I would see your injector for an evaluation.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox stops muscle contractions

+1

Botox stops muscles from contracting, which can lead them to feel like they are tighter because they don't have the ability to move as fluidly. It will lessen over time, yes, but if you have concerns, I would recommend you return to your injector for an evaluation.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD