Botox for Jawline or Buccal Fat Removal? (photo)

im 25 years old and i have a really wide face and im not over weight which makes my head bigger than my body so i was considering the buccal fat removal first then botox to reduce the appearance of my jaw muscles. is there any other way for me or i better do these two procedures ? One side of my face is wider than the other why is it?

Botox for jawline reduction, buccal fat removal

+1

From your photo, buccal Fat removal would be a good choice. I do a lot of Botox into Masseter Muscle  for angle of jaw reduction in Asians. It is also very effective and lasts much longer that Botox into frown lines. You will need a proper evaluation

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon