Botox for Head Pressure?

I just received Botox treatment for the pressure he feels around the circumference of my head ("helmet"). I don't have migraines...just constant pain. Will Botox really work for this?

Botox for head pressure (headache), pain around scalp, time will tell if it works.

+2

This is an unusual type of pain to treat with Botox.  If everything has been tried and investigated, giving it a shot with Botox is not a bad idea.  There is little downside to trying it out.  Time will tell if this type of treatment will work for you.  Steve Weiner, MD, Destin, Florida.