Botox for Brow Lift?

I am a 30yo female with frown lines, forehead lines and crows feet :( I would love baby botox for a slight brow lift but I'm terrified of life threatening reaction from the botox. Is it possible for the botox to affect breathing? If so is there treatment for that? Also what if I had a serious allergic reaction to botox what then because it can't exactly be removed. Thanks

Botox Cosmetic has a very good safety record

There are 2 parts to your question so I will address the safety issue first. The FDA requires that patients be presented with an information sheet that lists a number of potential serious reactions to Botox, despite the fact that none of these has ever happened with cosmetic doses. When you consider the millions of patients who have received Botox over the past 20 years, this is a remarkable safety record. (Why the FDA requires the warning is a matter for philosophers.) Acheiving both brow lifting and reduction of forehead wrinkles requires a certain degree of finesse with injection technique so see an experienced injector. Not sure what you mean by "baby botox" but the dose should be determined based on evaluation.