Can Botox Fix my Uneven Eyebrows? (photo)

i have slightly uneven eyebrows since i was 12. i REALLY hate it. its my biggest insecurity. i dont want to get surgery so i was wondering can maybe some injections of botox fix this. all i want is for my left brow to be the same height as my right brow.

You're in luck...especially since the degree of unevenness is so minimal...

+1

if you really hate the situation, go right ahead and have it improved with a little bit of botox...but remember...the larger and more obvious the abnormality, the more benefit you'll see...so with only a little tiny asymmetry, you'll only see a small difference...but it sounds like you have an issue with the brow...so see a good dermatologist or plastic surgeon and get it corrected...hope the results make you happier...

Botox and symmetry

+1

Yes, cosmetic Botox injections properly placed will help you with symmetry, however, it is very uncommon for anyone to have perfect symmetry between the two sides.

Sam Naficy, MD

Botox Browlift

+1

This is such a simple request to correct; with a little Botox that left brow will get a kick upward.  Please consider though, almost no one has perfectly symmetrical brows.  In fact, no two sides of the face are ever symmetrical.  However, the brows do frame the face and carry a valiant job in doing so. 

At my practice, Cape Fear Aesthetics, I have done this many times as the “Botox brow lift” is one of the most commonly requested injection procedures. I recommend scheduling a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs a lot of Botox procedures. “Dr. D”

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow asymmetry treament with Botox

+1

Eyebrow asymmetry is a fairly common request for Botox treatment. An experienced injector can raise or lower each brow to gain symmetry. Cost is approximately $150 when performed alone. Treatment will need to be repeated about every 4 to 6 months.

Edmund Fisher, MD
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treat Brow Asymmetry with Botox

+1

I often use Botox to treat asymetry of the brow.  In most cases, it is a quick, inexpensive alternative to surgery.  I agree with previous comments.   Your asymetry is not very significant; however, if you still want to attempt to reduce the asymetry, Botox would be a good treatment to try.

Cheryl A. Hull, MD
Rogers Dermatologist

Can Botox Fix my Uneven Eyebrows?

+1

Worth they try with BOTOX on left to slightly elevate. Fee range from $350. Seek injector expert in BOTOX. 

Botox and eyebrows

+1

I have used Botox to asjust brow differences when it is significant. Your brows look within the norm and I probably would not use it on you.

Boto to fix eyebrow assymetry

+1

I agree with the others that think that you are looking at yourself too critically and that everyone does have some natural asymmetry. You can do a little reshaping and thinning or one brow and get a more perfect look. However, I would never have noticed this if you hadn't pointed it out. Botox might make you less happy and I would not try to fix what is barely , or not at all, broken.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Can Botox Fix my Uneven Eyebrows?

+1

It is important to realize that every face has some asymmetry and that asymmetry is natural and preferred by our eyes.  If you've ever gone to, for instance, a science museum and seen what your face would look like if it was completely symmetric with special mirrors, a completely symmetric face looks odd.  So that's one point to consider.  Next, the asymmetry of your brows is very mild.  To you, it may look very severe.  Botox may help, but as other have noted in responses here, shaping of the brow by an aesthetician may do the trick, and would be less of a hit on your wallet.

(This answer is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for medical advice.  It is posted for patients’ general education only.  Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider for further evaluation of your individual case.)

Mireille Chae, MD
Seattle Dermatologist

Botox can fix some brow asymmetries, but it's not perfect.

+1

By looking at your pictures, the asymmetry is very small.  I think that some shaping of the brow would probably fix your issue.  Botox can lift or lower brows and somewhat change the arch of them, but it's not perfect.  You might be expecting too much from the treatment.

Steven F. Weiner, MD