I have Botox which has worked, physician now says I need filler as well. Is this the case or would she not be putting enough in?

I have vertical lines from middle of each brow I think from a brow lift six years ago, I have Botox which has always worked, apart from the last two sessions and my physician said I needed filler as well. Is this the case or would she not be putting enough Botox in, obviously this would cost double and therefore expensive. Thank you Jane Essex .

+1

Botox will help soften lines on the forehead, depending on how strong your muscle movement will determine how many units you would benefit from. If your wrinkles are very deep to start, it may require a few rounds of Botox to smooth out the lines, up to 2 yrs of regular injections.I don't suggest having a filler injected because it could possibly cause a blockage to the blood vessels in that area. Seek a reputable injector who can give you an honest opinion and provide you with the result you wish to achieve.