How Long After Fat Injections Under Eyes Can I Get Botox for Crow's Feet?

Botox Injections After Fat Transfer; When Can I Have My Crow's Feet Injected?

+1

Hi Joan,

You can have Botox injections for your crow's feet within a few days after your fat injections. It is best to have the Botox injections before the fat transfer, but if you have already had the fat transfer then within a few days would be okay.

Please run it by your fat transfer physician to be sure.

Be well.

Dr. P

Botox for crows feet after fat injections

+1

Botox is usually injected prior to fat injections around the eyes or even the same day or a week later. It doesn't make a great difference but fat injections do cause swelling and bruising and can distort the area so it is harder to put the botox in the right muscles right after fat injections, but if you wait a week then it is easier. Most doctors will injection prior to fat grafting since the Botox helps the muscles not move so much so the fat is not disturbed so much either and stays in place better.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon