Botox Has Made Eyelid Lines Worse?

have been having botox for about 8 years, some good results and some not so good..i'm 42 and in the last year or so my eyelids are becoming quite crepey..but not where it would notice unless i screwed my eyes up..but since i had botox redone 10 days ago my left eye has 2 deep horizontal lines running right down from my brow and when i close my eye it looks even worse..like a deep tug line...please give me some advice

Botox injection suddenly not working well

+2

Is it the same provider who has been injecting you? If not, there may be a different technique and you might develop a different result. You should determine what is wrong so see the doctor who injected you recently.  If one muscle group is relaxed, adjacent nerves tend to over compensate.

Eyelid lines worse

+2

It sounds as though you're a Botox veteran but you've had some good experiences and some not so good.  First, be sure you are being treated by a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.  This will ensure you get consistent, fabulous results every time.  Second, you should see the person who did your treatment 10 days ago and have him take a look at it.  Based on your description, it's something that can be easily addressed.

Peterson Pierre, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist