Botox: Eyebrow Drooping Versus Eyebrow Arch Raising?

Can you advise what resolves faster: Botox injections that make the eyebrow raise into a high evil-like arch, or Botox injections that make the eyebrow droop to a sleepy-like eyelid? Or do they both resolve in about the same amount of time? My cousin loves Botox but has experienced both problems in the many years she’s used Botox and claims eyebrow/eyelid drooping heals just a little faster. Is this true?

Botox eyebrow drooping

The amount of time it takes for undesired effects to resolve depends on your anatomy, the number of units of Botox that was injected, how fresh the Botox was, the skill of the injector, and how quickly your body breaks down the Botox protein.  These variables are impossible to predict for you.  If these problems happen with a skilled and properly trained injector, they generally only last a few weeks before they resolve on their own, but sometimes, especially with arched brows, the effect can be improved with some additional "balancing" Botox (just a few units).  Make sure your injector is experienced and properly trained.

Maui Plastic Surgeon