Botox Expensive?

is botox expensive for the face on the side by your eye brow and the side by your nose

Botox Expensive?

+1

The cost varies widely from office to office.  We charge $12/unit.  You should expect to pay about $400-$500.

Botox special $10.00 per unit for new patients

+1

Regular price is $13.00 per unit but $10.00 for new patients. Call 404 814-1100 for an appointment to take advantage of this great offer.

Botox cost

+1

Botox is usually between $10-12/unit and the amount and where injected should be decided by your physician injector. If offered at a cheaper price, either there is not a trained physician injecting the product or it may not be the Allergan Botox product.

Purvisha Patel, MD
Germantown Dermatologist

The cost of BOTOX is generally per unit

+1

The cost of BOTOX is generally per unit and each injection site can take 3-5 units. The price per unit can cost $10-20. The amount of product needed to correct whatever wrinkles you have will determine the price.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox fees

+1

The fees for Botox vary by region of the country and by the physician performing the procedure. In general treatment of what I assume you are referring to as crow's feet and bunny lines are (probably between $300-600 in most areas.

Cost of Botox for Crow's Feet and Bunny Lines

+1

From your description, it sounds like you are looking for Botox injections to address crow's feet and bunny lines. I would definitely schedule an appointment with a provider in your area who is well experienced to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Fees vary depending on the region you live and what promotions the provider offers. Plan on spending $10 to $16 per unit of Botox. While your budget may be an issue, focus on patient satisfaction and recommendations over the price.

Good Luck!

Anifat Balogun, MD

Botox

+1

You would need to be examined to see the conditions for which you seek Botox treatment. The sides of the eyebrows can help lift the tail of the eyebrow but is often done with the glabella region, between the eyebrows, to lift the mid forehead and lessen those vertical lines.  The side of the nose can lead to undesired side effects so make sure you see an experienced physician. If you are treating the "bunny" lines of the nose, then just a couple of units may be needed there, but more units or placement in too low an area on the side of the nose could drop the corner of your lip. When such special treatment with Botox is renedered, a physician may charge not by the unit but region and for experience. The treatment could run a few hundred to several hundred per zone, and it does differ based on the geographical area in which the doctor practices.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Botox to eliminate "animal lines" on your face

+1

I assume you are talking about "Crow's feet" and "bunny lines" . This benefits from about 20-30 units of botox. Depending on the cost/unit which can range from $9-15/unit this will run about $180 to $450 and possibly more. 

Botox Expensive

+1

I would use 25 units for those areas at my fee of $350 TOTAL. Now you can compare fees in your part of the country. Hope this helps. From MIAMI Dr. B

Moderate in Expense

+1

Botox has become popular since it less expensive than many other cosmetic procedures. 

I am not sure what you are describing. The glabeller area, between the eyebrows, and the only FDA approved area for the injections, would cost roughly $162 in my office ( 18 units @ $9/unit.) The price would roughly be doubled for men. ( Not sure of your sex since Carmen can be a male name, eg. Carmen Basilio, the onion-farmer who became World Middleweight Champ or female eg. Carmen Electra, the model/actress or Carmen, the gypsy Habanera crooner.) The crow's feet would be roughly $90 each side (10 units @ $9/unit).

However, fees can vary widely, depending on location and physician proclivities.  And no it is not covered by insurance. 

Arnold R. Oppenheim, MD
Virginia Beach Dermatologist