Cost of Botox for Hyperhidrosis of Hands and Feet?

The total cost of Botox for hands and feet? I'm considering Botox to treat my hyperhidrosis,how much will it cost if i'll have it for my both hands and feet?

+1

Botox is a great option and highly effective helping excessive sweating. Cost of Botox varies from each practice/physician and also the region you live in, typically the cost of Botox is $10-$16 per unit. Seek a reputable certified physician to promote a better outcome

Hyperhidrosis cost hands AND feet

+1
We routinely inject BOTH hands and feet in patients with palmoplantar hyperhidrosis in our specialty center. I have done so since 1999 and never had a problem with injecting too much Botox. Typically 100-200 units for the hand if done alone, or 100 units for the hand and 100 units for the feet when injected together. The cost is 12 dollars per unit if not covered by insurance.

Read the hyperhidrosis book on the link provided below. 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Cost of Botox for the treatment of hyperhidrosis

+1

You may need so many units for both feet and hands that it would be safer to treat them separately. One entire vial, or more, may be needed for your palms, and more than that for your feet. The cost for both palms or soles, not both, could be more than $1,000.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Botox for Hyperhidrosis; What is the Cost?

+1

Hi Jax,

A lot. You will require two bottles of Botox or 200 units. Depending on your injecting physician it will probably run between $1500 to $2000 for about 6 months of dry hands and feet.

Also probably best to stagger your treatments so that you get 100 total units per treatment to avoid possible adverse events.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Cost of Botox for hyperhidrosis

+1

Plan to spend about $1500 for the hands and $1500 for the feet for botox or dysport injections which may last about 6-9 months. Dysport tends to spread a little more so it may be a better choice. Plan to get about 30-40 shots per hand or foot.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon