How Much Would Botox Cost Me for Just Around my Eyes and One Tiny Bit on my Forehead?

+1

Hard to say without a photo but sound like $300-400 should do the trick.  Prices do vary but beware of shopping for price.

+1

A photo or an evaluation would be best to determine how strong your muscle movement is on the area. Cost of Botox varies from each practice/physician and can typically run anywhere from $10-$16 each unit. Seek a reputable medical provider who can provide you with the best conservative look you wish to achieve 

Best of luck

Botox costs

+1

The cost of botox varies from one location to another and form doctor to doctor. Best to go to an expert injector.  Good luck.  

How much does Botox cost

+1

Botox can either be charged by the number of units, or the area. I charge by the number of units and this is a preferable way because it allows more customization for placement. Pricing will also depend on who you have do the procedure. A physician injector will cost more than a nurse or esthetician, but the training is far superior. Remember that if the price seems to good to be true, it's probably is and you won't be happy or get good results. Without seeing you, I would say your price should be between $200-$300 or so (depending on where you live) for the areas you noted and basic dosing requirements.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD