Botox Applied 1 Month Ago Can Still Start to Cause Side Reactions?

I had my first application about 1 month ago (between my eyebrows). Now im starting to feel some weird sensations in my face like anestesy in some parts below my eyes... what do i do?

Botulinum Toxin (Botox and Dysport) injections and long term side effects

+1

It is highly unlikely that your Botulinum Toxin (Botox and Dysport) injection will cause any new side effects one month after injection other than those side effects secondary to relaxation of the injected muscles

Anesthesia after Botox

+1

A month after Botox and now youa re experiencing numbness?  It sounds like it is unrelated.  Botox jsut paralyzes the muscles and should not cause numbness.  See your doctor for an evaluation.

Botox for glabella forehead

+1

I have not heard of delayed reactions to Botox as you describe. You might be able to get answers by seeing a neurologist who can do nerve conduction tests to determine if there is some pathway blocking in different regions than normal from the Botox.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Botox side-effects?

+1

Botox injection in the brows should not cause anesthesia below the eyes. This does not make anatomic sense.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon