Can I get botox and fillers while nursing? My daughter is 21 months old.

Injectables and nursing/pregnancy

+1
Unfortunately, the answer is no. There is no sufficient data to let us know that either of these products is safe during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.

Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Injection Treatments and Nursing

+1
Hi Emily.  No credible practice would treat you while you are breastfeeding.  While there is evidence to suggest that the injections would be a problem, there's also no evidence to suggest they wouldn't.  And this is exactly the reason practices should wait until you are done breastfeeding to start with elective treatments.  

To see photos of other Orange County injection patients like you, take a look at the link below.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD