Can I do Botox after a Chemical peel yesterday?

Chemical peel and Botox

+1
I often do both at the same time. How deep was the peel. Botox is put under the skin. If the chemical peel caused swelling under the skin where you want the Botox, I would want to to wait.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox After Peels

+1
I routinely do Botox followed by laser or peel treatments on the same day.  If you had a deep peel, its best to wait till the skin is healed to have another procedure done; but it likely will not cause any problems.  I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Botox and a chemical peel

+1
You do not mention what type of peel you had.  As long as your skin has healed and is intact,  you can have Botox injections.  Next time, you may consider having Botox first and then a chemical peel the next day or later.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Botox after a peel

+1
YOu can do Botox after the peel as long as you are not swollen from the peel. However, I would prefer to have you wait until you are done peeling to inject you.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Botox after Chemical peels

+1
You absolutely can get Botox after chemical peels.  The only side effect of the peel should be a little dryness at this point and the injections should not interfere with it.  I would avoid using any topical numbing cream before the Botox injections since that could aggravate your skin.

Michele S. Green, MD