Had Botox 10 Days Ago. Still No Paralysis. Did Something Go Wrong? Does It Just Take Longer?

I had botox 10 days ago. I can still use my forehead muscles same as before. It's as if I had nothing done. The Dr. told me it would take 5 to 7 days to take full effect but it's been 10 and with no effect. What is wrong? Is it the Dr.'s fault? Should I be complaining to him?

10 days after Botox treatment and no result

It can take one week for the effects of Botox to be noticeable, but after 10 days your result should be evident. You may need an increased dosage for that area, and I would recommend returning to your physician for an assessment. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.