Both Nipples Still Indented Where Scar is from Breast Augmentation After 2 Procedures?

I original had silicon implants (I noticed then the nippes started to indent) I had them replaced 4 yrs later with saline due to capsulization. I still had the indents the plastic surgeon suggest having additional tissue added to build up the scar wall. I did however, I still have indented nipples. I have seen 2 plastic surgeons-1st says it's 'scar tissue attached to the muscle, 2nd says is the way I heal and even putting in surgical tape behind scar is only a temp fix. Help!!! Arizona

Scas indenting

+1

Without an exam it is difficult to say why you had indentation.  Sometimes scar revision may improve this issue.

It can be fixed

+1

The scar from this incision extends deep to the

capsule of the implant, causing the scar to pucker, or indent.

the more you go through it, the more scar.

Solution:  fat grafting with percutaneous release.

We do this all the time for double bubble and periareolar scar 

defirmities.

See the link.  Best-

Dr. Delvecchio

Daniel Del Vecchio, MD