I have both Medicare and MassHealth. Will these cover Botox for migraine injections?

+1
It is possible to have your Botox injections covered by insurance, but your insurance company will be able to better answer this question for you.  

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Insurance for Botox

+1
Medicare covers the Botox for migraine headache routinely with proper documentation, Actually I would say it is one of the easiest usurer to cover the Botox injection for this purpose. 
Ali Totonchi M.D.

Ali Totonchi, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Botox injections are rarely ever covered by any insurance.

+1
It is rare that you can ever get an insurance company of any kind to cover any botox injections for any reason. Sorry,

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Migraines

+1
Yes  However in most cases you doctor has to be a neurplogist not a plastic or cosmetic surgeon. Good luck with this one.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD