I had both labiaplasty and vaginaplasty 4 weeks ago

I had a lot of swelling and doctor gave me oral antibiotic as well as ointment. I have taken antibiotic since I've had surgery. I am really worried about the yellow-white patch in my inner labia. what is this for? also the left labia towards the lower end looks big. is that due to the swelling or some tissue has left behind?

Recovery from Vaginoplasty and Labiaplasty combo

+1
Recovery from vaginoplasty/labiaplasty combination surgery typically takes at least 6 weeks until basic healing landmarks are reached but the process continues for several more months.  Be sure to ask your operating surgeon these very same questions on your next follow up visit and follow his/her recommendations.  Glad to help.