Both Breasts Heal Differently After Mastopexy

4 weeks after I had a mastopexy both breasts look completely different. The healing process of one of the breasts goes much quicker. One breast is still blue and hard with bumbs. Some fluid comes out of one of the wounds because of the pressure. If I see pictures of others than their breasts do not look as black and blue as mine... Can you tell me if This is a normal healing process or do I need to go to my doctor?

Breasts Healing Differently after Mastopexy?

+1

Unfortunately without more information and viewing pictures it is not possible to give you good advice. I would suggest for the most for the most precise diagnoses and treatment recommendations, that you follow-up with your plastic surgeon.