Botched Upper Lip Surgery?

I recently had a gull-wing lip lift as there were no upper teeth showing. The doctor never discussed with me the additional surgery that he performed along with the gull-wing...it was 2 v-y procedures done at the cupid's bow. It is just awful, and I have an apendage hanging from the left side of my cupid's bow. Please tell me how this terrible outcome can be reversed.

Non-Reversal of Lip Lift Results

+1

There is no reversal of a subnasal lip lift. The addition of some form of a cupid's bow lift is unique.There may be benefit to scar revision when all is healed but that is too early for now.