Do I Have a Botched Breast Lift After Explant Surgery?

After bilateral capsules I had saline implants removed from Subglandular area. I had silicone subgland before this with same problem. This time I had a breastlift 6 weeks ago. I was hoping for small but well shaped breasts. They look really deformed. pulled in too tight under the nipple to fold area.

Botched Breast lift?

+1

Unfortunately without direct physical examination or pictures it is not possible to give you an assessment or advice. However, since you're only 6 weeks out of surgery, you should  be aware that it is likely too early to assess the results of your surgery. You will find that the appearance of the breasts will change for several months after undergoing explantation and breast lift thing.

I would suggest continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon and clear/ nonaccusatory communication regarding your  concerns.