Botched Boob Job in October: Double Bubbles, Pain and Severe Dropping

I became incredibly depressed as a result and was prescribed medication, my relationship with my partner suffered along with my work and studies.

I had my revision surgery a week today. My right breast looks fantastic with no pain etc. My left has already dropped and developed the double bubble again and is causing alot of pain and discomfort.

I'm so distraught over this and feeling incredibly suicidal now as I cannot cope with going through this again!

HELP I'M DESPERATE!

Botched boob job

Dear Eliza Mae,

I am sorry to hear that you are so distraught.  It is too early to make long term decisions about your result at only a week post surgery.  You must let things settle and live with your breasts for a few months before you will get an idea of what your final result will be.

You are obviously very traumatised but try to keep positive and try not to focus on your breasts too much.  I know it is easier said than done, but you must give it time.  Good luck.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon