Botched Boob Job in October: Double Bubbles, Pain and Severe Dropping

I became incredibly depressed as a result and was prescribed medication, my relationship with my partner suffered along with my work and studies.

I had my revision surgery a week today. My right breast looks fantastic with no pain etc. My left has already dropped and developed the double bubble again and is causing alot of pain and discomfort.

I'm so distraught over this and feeling incredibly suicidal now as I cannot cope with going through this again!

HELP I'M DESPERATE!

You are not alone. Please be patient and calm!

+3

I am sorry this has been an ordeal for you rather than the extremely positive thing it is for most! Trust me, we would not be in this specialty if it was unhappy for more than a tiny minority of patients--we truly want and try our best to make our patients happy!

It IS early, and although you may not have the result you think you should have at this point (particularly given the appearance of your right breast), regardless of how things end up when they settle and heal more completely, you will still need to wait before considering any type of repeat surgery. I understand your tolerance for even the thought of more surgery and more delay in getting to a desired result is limited! Please be patient, and realize that there are any number of plastic surgeons that deal with this exact situation on a regular basis, and therefore, patients like yourself!

For an example in my own practice, click on the link below, and realize that sometimes it just takes a fresh eye on the problem, or more experience, or a better plan. Get another or two opinions by ABPS-certified plastic surgeons in your area. Good luck and best wishes!

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/photogallery/breast-lift-plus-augmentation-5861/case-3-21779

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Botched boob job

+1

Dear Eliza Mae,

I am sorry to hear that you are so distraught.  It is too early to make long term decisions about your result at only a week post surgery.  You must let things settle and live with your breasts for a few months before you will get an idea of what your final result will be.

You are obviously very traumatised but try to keep positive and try not to focus on your breasts too much.  I know it is easier said than done, but you must give it time.  Good luck.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Please attach pictures

+1
Please send before and after surgery. You are not alone. There are alot of patients that are not happy with their surgery and we see a lot posts on this web site regarding that.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon