Am I a Good Candidate for Chinn and Cheeekbone Enhancements with Radiesse? (photo)

I'm 24 years old and have a flat chiin an chuby cheeks. I would like to improve my face without surgery. Could Radiesse be beneficial?

Am I a Good Candidate for Chinn and Cheeekbone Enhancements with Radiesse?

+2

You've covered much of the face in the photos provided which makes the evaluation a bit more difficult.  The face appears to have excess fatty tissue as well as flat cheeks and a weak chin.  The chin can be augmented with Radiesse or a chin implant.  The cheeks can be augmented (I prefer using Perlane over Radiesse for the cheeks as it's less lumpy/swollen/red) however, micro-lipo of the lower face to remove some of the fatty tissue would also help shape the face.

Choose Best Injector for Chin and Cheek Enhancement With Radiesse

+2

Hi Ashley,   Yes, it appears that you are an excellent candidate for chin and cheek enhancement with Radiesse injections without undergoing surgery.  You must choose your injecting physician most carefully as your results will only be as good as your injectors artistic vision.  It is not the Radiesse that will give you the result, rather it is who you choose as your "sculptor".  Good luck and be well.   Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Radiesse for definition

+2

I recommend you having a consult with a physician you trust. They could use Radiesse for volume and definition in the cheeks and chin. Radiesse is a thicker filler and may bruise, so I would plan your time of injection accordingly. Best of luck, Ashley!

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Radiesse is great for chin and cheek enhancement

+2

Radiesse is a very hardy filler, great for creating "pseudo implants" in the cheeks and chin area.  If cannulas are used, bruising and swelling should be minimized.  See my video which uses Radiesse all over the face.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Panama City Beach, Florida.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Radiesse for features

+2

Radiesse is a great volumizer. I suggest you have a consultation in person with a reputable physician. You could add cheek bone definition as well as chin definition, if those were the areas of your concern. With any filler, allow for bruising with any social engagements. Best of luck!

Without being able to see the natural contours of your face it’s difficult to tell what the best options would be.

+1

Unfortunately, the pictures that you have provided cover up most of your face.  Without being able to see the natural contours of your face it’s difficult to tell what the best options are in order to improve your facial asymmetry.  For instance, the size and shape of your nose assists in determining how much fill our chin could use and whether Radiesse or a chin implant would be a better approach.  As you age you will lose subcutaneous fat (volume) in your cheeks—Radiesse is an option for improving this area.

James Chan, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon