Does acceledent really work? (Photo)

I was told my invisalign treatment would be 42 wks. I needed my bottom tooth pulled, it would not be noticeable after a few weeks. Never told me about attachments or that Invisalign makes 3d images. After the dr took all my $ and pulled my tooth I learn it's 50 weeks, plus refinements, months before the gap is closed and 16 attachemnts just added. It's been a terrible experience and I'm hoping Acceledent will help speed up this process. Please advise

Acceledent is a great time saver...

+1
You would be a great candidate for AcceleDent in my office. Costs can vary, depending on your region of the country, but it works pretty well to reduce treatment time.  If time is truly a factor for you, then the cost is very worth it.  
Good luck with everything.
Sarah Thompson, DMD
O'Fallon, IL

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Acceledent

+1
Oh geez! I'll bet you are a bit upset! Try to Acceledent . It works quite well and can cut treatment time in half .

Sue Wendling, DMD
Portland Cosmetic Dentist

Acceledent

+1
Acceledent is a appliance worn for 20 minutes per day with the goal to cut the time wearing invisalign in half.  If worn you should be able to move the teeth in about half the time.  We just had a patient ask about it and she just started with it this past week.  Studies say it works.  We shall see

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist