Can I get my mole removed without leaving a huge crater? (photo)

I was born with this I guess it starte out as a slightly raised shiny spot on my nose and gradually grew. When I was 9 my dermatologist told me if I removed the mole it would leave a crater of the same size it it's place. I am now 23 and this has bothered me my hole life both cosmetically and because it's so big I can actually see it in my line of vision. Basically I don't want a scar that's worse than the bump but I need more opinions.

Flesh colored nose moles are best shaved flat.

+1
Shaving the nose flesh colored moles often heal great under local for roughly $250 and is easy to undergo. sincerely, dr hansen

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon