Talk to Me AFT Dr's What Going on with Brava and Fat Grafting? Where Do You Stand. Are You Pausing?

Talk to me AFT Dr's what going on with Brava and fat grafting? Where do you stand? What are you doing with current patients on Brava protocol? Are you pausing fat transplant to breasts due to low retention without the vascular pocket Brava (supposedly) delivers. Are you surprised at the IRB? Is anybody out there allowing their patients to use Brava on their own (not through your office) and then doing the graft. Obviously, I have some skin in this game. Any and all responses appreciated.

BRAVA on pause

+3

I am of the strong opinion that BRAVA for breast reconstruction is not for every situation not every patient. In the right patient, it is a wonderful option with excellent, healthy fat after grafting. Unfortunately the FDA has essentially placed a hold on any further enrollment in the IRB so at this time I am only treating patients already enrolled in the IRB. 

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon