Is it possible to straighten a brow that is downturned at the end? (photo)

My apologies if my question is unclear. Looking at my photos, you can see that the corners of my brow begin to droop downward. I find it the aesthetic extremely unappealing. Is there a way to straighten out part of the brow? I don't think the full brow needs to be lifted, just part of it. Are there any procedures to rectify this issue? I've also included photos of me lifting my brow to where I'd possibly prefer it. Thank you for reading!

Browlift

+2
Yes,there is a very popular "limited scar" brow lift which involves a small incision in the temple hairline designed to lift just the outer half of the brow.This procedure was designed by Dr Knize,I am sure you can find a lot of information on it online.Typically done as a day surgery procedure,local anesthesia with IV sedation if you prefer to avoid general.
Dr Savage

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Lateral Brow Sagging

+1
The outer third of the eyebrow sags because the eye muscles pulls the eyebrow downward and there is no upward pull to compensate for the downward force. Note that teh muscles of the forehead do not typically lift the outer third of the eyebrow.
You can correct this with;
  1. Botox into the muscles that pull the brow downward.
  2. Direct Brow excision - which removes skin above the eyebrow and lifts it as well.

Robert M. Freund, MD

Treatment for downturned lateral brow

+1
Drooping of the lateral brow is very common because, as we age, we lose bony support in the lateral brow area as well as fat in the temples.  Since in men we want a flat brow, rather than a high and arched brow, botox to the lateral brow depressors works well and can be tailored to the exact result you want.  I often also use filler such as Radiesse or Juvederm XC Ultra plus along the bony ridge of the lateral brow as well.  This give a nice support to the eyebrow to "hold it up" and improves the overall aesthetics of this area of the face.  Also there is no "pulled" look which can sometimes result from surgery.  Small incision lateral brow surgery is always a possibility if these less invasive procedures do not give enough lift.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

“Assessing the brow”

+1
As a male, a flatter, less-arched lateral brow positioned at the bony rim of your upper eye socket is typical. Loss of stability of the lateral brow, especially when it descends below the bony rim, and onto the upper lid, can be addressed with several options. Temporary and mild-moderate improvement can be obtained with Botox injections into the muscle overlying the bone of your lateral eye socket. Long-lasting, substantial improvement can be obtained with a lateral brow lift, with an incision a few centimeters behind your hairline. Alternatively, an endoscopic technique, using the same technology as that used in arthroscopy, with the benefits of a smaller incision, can also be utilized. I recommend consultation with a surgeon who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

James C. Grotting, MD, FACS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Lateral brow

+1
Yes, it can be improved. In my experience, this degree of droop in a male with skin like yours would not change much with Botox like products or with most limited incision(blind) brow lifts.
One type or another of the open approach brow lifts would have greater predicatbility of the degree of change you desire and the longevity of it. An experienced plastic surgeon should be able to help you make your decision.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Lateral brow lift for crowding in of the lateral peri-orbital zone

+1
You do have a mild degree of crowding in of the lateral brow.  This can be corrected chemically with Botox injections or surgical with a lateral brow lift

Lateral browlift

+1
A lateral browlift done in the subcutaneous plane could be a relatively simple and long term solution to your problem. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lateral Eyebrow Sagging

+1
The lateral brow can be temporarily elevated with Botox injections. This is an easy procedure requires basically requires no recovery -you can return to normal activities immediately after treatment. However this must be repeated every 3-4 months. A lateral brow lift offers a more permanent solution.

Temporal brow droop

+1
The outer brow is the most common part of the brow to droop.  There are a couple of surgeries that will help to elevate this area.  You can have a direct brow lift, where an incision is made just above the brow hairs. and a piece of skin is removed.  When the incision is limited to this area, it usually heals well and disappears after a couple of months.  Another option is a temporal browlift where an incision is made up behind the hairline.  You should see someone and discuss these options in person.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon