Who Would You Go to for Rhinoplasty in Boston, MA?

I live in Boston, and I am considering Rhinoplasty. I've done quite a bit of research already on experienced surgeons, but what I'd really like, and what surgeons on this website have recommended, is getting referrals/recommedations for qualified surgeons within my community.

really don't know anybody to ask, I don't know who to trust. What I want to know is what every plastic surgery patient wants to know: if YOU (plastic surgeons) were pursuing rhinoplasty, who would YOU pick? My biggest fear, of course, is to end up "disfigured" HELP!

Rhinoplasty in Boston, MA

+1

There are a number of quality rhinoplasty experts in Boston so you should be able to find an expert and experienced surgeon. The ASPS website would be a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Kenneth Marshall and Dr. Gregory Gallico are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Selection of your Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

You have taken the first step in making the most important decision in your rhinoplasty surgery. - selection of your surgeon. Have consultations with the experirenced surgeons you know about and look at their results, especially in noses similar to yours.

Rhinoplasty Surgeon Recommendation

+1

You are absolutely right about finding the best surgeon. If I am getting my nose done, I am going to Norman Pastorek in New York City.  This surgery is an outpatient procedure and travelling to get it done away from home is not a big deal.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to pick a rhinoplasty surgeon.

+1

Schedule a consultation with 3 recommended surgeons in your area and look at the "type" of noses they do. If they look overall unattractive, choose another surgeon. Once you find one you like the work of, ask to see one of them in his office.

Rhinoplasty in Boston

+1

There are many great rhinoplasty surgeons in the New England area. You should visit and consult with them to see if you feel comfortable with them. They should do a fair number of rhinoplasties a year and should be able to show you pre and post op pictures. I think Frank Fechner is a fantastic rhinoplasty surgeon. I would trust him with my family.

Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon