Is this a possible outcome and Tt? (photo)

Is my wish pic possible looking at my body shape? Sorry the photos are not the best. Do I need a tummy tuck?

Wish

+3

Hi NewBodyJourney. I completely understand your thinking. From what I can see, you have an excellent core figure. I believe a combination TT aggressive liposuction and lipofill of the buttocks ( brazilian butt lift ) should give you an excellent result, resembling your wish pic but not as large. Consult with a board certified pa who does these kinds of procedures.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Is this a possible outcome for BBL and TT?

+2

I think that a BBL and TT can put you close with the right surgeon.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Possible outcome

+2
Yes this is a possible outcome with a combination of a tummy tuck and flank liposuction. Best of luck.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Possible outcome

+2

Hello and thank you for your question.

It does appear that a tummy tuck would be beneficial for you. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.

Best of luck to you

David Cangello, MD

Tummy tuck candidate?

+2

You are a good candidate for a tummy tuck and should explore this with a board certified plastic surgeon. Some liposuction would improve the result.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Tummy Tuck and BBL

+2

You are a good candidate for TT and lipo. I would remove all of the extra skin from your belly button down to the surgical incision and tighten your muscles at the same time if needed. I would then exteriorize your belly button--- not too big, and not too small.

You are also a good candidate for BBL. In the right hands -- your can achieve your goals

Good luck!

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD

Tummy Tuck and Lipo can give you a nice result

+2

New Body,

Thank you for your email. Yes a combination of tummy tuck and lipo should help. See link below

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Yes its possible.

+2

I perform about 6 to 7 tummy tucks per week. For best results you need to do Lipoabdominoplasty ...which is a combination of tummytuck and liposuction.

I think you could have very good results with this combination. Maybe we could add a buttlift too

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Tummy tuck surgery and liposuction

+1

Hi there

You have an excellent figure already so it is important to have realistic expectations but I am sure that your body shape can be improved further with a tummy tuck and liposuction

Look for an approved board-certified plastic surgeon and they will be able to answer your questions

Good luck!

Paul Banwell, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1

You should do well with a tummy tuck but I don't think it is realistic to expect you buttocks to look like the model. An experienced tummy tuck surgeon could examine you and give you a good idea of what to expect.

Richard A. Bartlett, MD
Brookline Plastic Surgeon