How in earth can my stomach be fixed up? (Photo)

I've had 4 kids and 1 c section. I'm pretty thin 5'4... 112pounds. I work out and eat healthy but not obsessive over it. My stomach is as flat as it's going to get here. When I bend there is rolls of loose skin. Since my c section it's a permanent bump... Even when I "suck in" . I am covered in these stretch marks. I need help and advice on what to do so that I can have a flatter stomach and less wrinkled stretch marks. Thank you.

Great candidate for tummy tuck

+3
Congrats on your four children. You have actually kept lean and in good form after four deliveries and child rearing. You unfortunately have some leftover from the pregnancies. I see stretch marks creaping up toward your breasts, a small umbilical hernia, big time rectus diastasis as the muscles have stretched apart in the middle, and general skin looseness. You carried your babies high and therefore have relatively high stretch marks and wide separation. You are a very good candidate for a tummy tuck. There are many new advances in tummy tucks that have make them substantially better than years ago. 

1. Keep your scar low so that it is hidden in the smallest bathing suit
2. Have your surgeon use Exparel®, a long acting pain reliever injected at the time of surgery for reduced pain and shorter recovery
3. Have your surgeon use Xeralto or Lovenox to reduce your risk of blood clots
4. Have your surgeon fix your hernia when he repairs your rectus diastasis
5. Have your surgeon use progressive tension sutures to stitch your tummy skin down and not use a drain 
6. Use incremental compression garments to reduce risk of leg blood clots
7. Have your surgeon use dissolving sutures so you have no stitch marks
8. Have your surgeon make your belly button a pinch on the small side since they stretch bigger
9. Have your surgeon gently shape your abdominal flap to create a more athletic appearance and muscular
10. Have your surgeon use Prineo tape bandages that stick on for six weeks to improve your tummy tuck scar. 

Internet conversations do not replace proper consultation with you doctor and examination. Best of luck to you. 

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Full tummy tuck

+2
Dear Shhh4,

You are not alone.  A full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) can help correct most of the issues that you have presented.  Both the abdominal wall laxity (muscle separation) as well as the belly button hernia can be repaired at the same time.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

TT

+2
Be encouraged!!!
Your protruding abdomen is due to the loose muscle and also for the saggy skin. So, these particular features makes your abdomen a perfect candidate for a Tummy Tuck with a tight muscle repair and your results can only be perfect!!! Because you already have a beautiful foundation. 
You will be loving your results: a flat abdomen and tapered waist. 
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How in earth can my stomach be fixed up?

+2
Based on your photos, you appear to have a umbilical hernia, as well as separated rectus muscles. These can be repaired at the same time. You should anticipate a beautiful result from a tummy tuck.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) for an exam, and to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Bulging Abdomen

+2
Hello. Thank you for your question and the pictures. What happens is the rectus abdomini muscles that make up the six pack, get separated during the distention created in the abdomen. If the distention is to much and depending on your skin quality, stretch marks are created (which are scars of the skin dermis). In your case, you appear to also have an umbilical hernia. From what can be seen in your pictures, since you are very slim, you benefit greatly from a tummy tuck with muscle repair. The muscle repair will provide some tightening of the muscular wall, repair the hernia, and some liposuction to the flanks will bring out a nice, smooth and curvy waistline. Can't really say about your back because of the pictures, but you are bound for excellent results

Jose A. León, MD

What can be done for your tummy?

+1
With your photos you graciously provided, a full tummy tuck is what would be suggested.  If you were accepting of lesser results, you could even consider a mini-tuck.  Be aware of what scars you will have to accept and decide if you're willing to accept them.  And if your skin above your belly button isn't that loose, a belly button float could do the trick for you and also allow a simple repair of any umbilical hernias if present.

Curtis Wong, MD

How on earth can my stomach be fixed up?

+1
A short scar tummy tuck will remove loose skin and tighten the muscles to produce a nice, flat, tight abdomen.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of tummy tucks and body contouring procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

A properly done tummy tuck should give you a beautiful tummy

+1
Thank you for your photograph in question.  You are in fabulous shape and have a beautiful body.  The excess skin which you showing your photograph can easily be removed and your tummy tightened with a properly performed tummy tuck.

Please be certain to consult a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, experienced in tummy tuck surgery and who has an excellent reputation in your community.

Please read the link below.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck

+1
Hi
Thanks for sharing your story and images.
You need a tummy tuck:
1) the tighten the muscle
2) the excise the redundant skin and smooth out the contour of the lower abs

This will give you a great result.

Good luck.

Pouria Moradi, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon