I want a Brazilian Butt lift and want to have the body in my wish pic, what do you think I need to get? (photo)

I want to get the Brazilian Butt Lift but I want to be very happy with my surgery, I really want to look like the wish pic. I asked a similar question but wanted to make this one with better pictures and a more clear question

BBL

+2

You are looking for a body contouring solution, not simply a BBL. It is good that you have clearly identified your target body. Now you must find an accredited surgeon who is skilled enough to look at you as an individual. You have your own unique specifications, dimensions, and body dynamic. To reach your target you have to take all of these things and more into considerations.

An in person consult with an experienced, skilled surgeon should be your next step.

I have some detailed blogs touching on many of these topics if you would like some more literature.

I want a Brazilian Butt lift and want to have the body in my wish pic, what do you think I need to get?

+2

I think I can liposuction 5 liters from your abdomen, sides, and back and transfer at least 1500 cc per buttock. Your abdomen may have loose skin ( I cannot ascertain from the pictures), which would benefit from a tummy tuck in the future.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian butt lift

+2

To determine what type of result you could have, you would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

When looking at wish pictures for any surgery, one has to take in consideration the whole body shape and your body shape and what it takes to approach the wish pictures. You have enough fat to transfer to the buttocks, but this will not give you the body shaoe in the wish pictures . One need to look at the rest of the body, abdomen, back, hips, love handles.

Wish pictures are good to start the communications with your doctor and see what you should expect from each surgical approach

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

BBL results

+2

thank you for your questions and for posting your photos. In my opinion you have enough donor sites from your upper and lower abdomen, flanks and lower back to have a great result from the BBL. good luck and take care!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon