Is this Hemosiderin Staining? I'm an African American woman that is 19 months post op. I had the BBL? (photo)

If so, how to treat it? This scar is taking forever to fade, it gets 1/2 shade lighter every 30 days. How stressful. I want to be sure of the type of scar it is. My Doc said its Hemosiderin Staining. How do you recommend I treat it? I ordered Biopelle Auriderm Post Op Gel and Amerigel Premium Care Lotion. Both claim to treat hemosiderin staining. P.s bleaching creams lighten the area around scars, so I stopped using them.

Ask your doctor

+2

Sometimes that happens after any trauma like liposuction, normally it goes away with some creams or ultrasound machine therapy. Ask you PS for the best option for you.