What can I expect the cost to be?

What can I expect the average cost to be for a typical full tummy tuck with silicone breast implants in the Boston area. Assuming there is no lipo, breast lift or other additional surgeries being done. I can only find averages for one or the other or complete mommy makeovers!

Cost of a tummy tuck and breast augmentation

+2
In San Francisco the cost of a full abdominoplasty along with a silicon gel breast augmentation will approximately cost between $13,000 and $16,000.  It is important that select board certified plastic surgeon whom you trust and can communicate well with.

Cost of a mommy makeover

+2
For silicone breast implants and a tummy tuck (at the same time) you should expect to pay between 9-13,000 depending on where the procedure is performed and the experience of your surgeon. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who you are comfortable with and try not to use cost as a major deciding factor.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

TT

+2

To best help you, a physical examination or picture evaluation would be necessary in order to determine which procedure and technique would be best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Cost in the Boston Area

+2
You can get a breakdown of all costs for a tummy tuck in the Boston area by clicking on the web reference link below. Hope that helps!

Jonathan Kaplan, MD, MPH