The tip of my nose is bulbous. I want my nose to appear smaller. Am I a good candidate for non-surgical Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I want my nose to appear smaller and I want a scoop, my tip has a slight bulbous appearance but not bad.

Non surgical nose job

+1
Hello and thanks for your question.
An in person examination is needed to determine the best option for you.
Fillers can have risks so be careful about who does filler injections. I would recommend evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon with good reputation.
Best Wishes,
Dr Sajjadian

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Can Help Shape, Taper & Contour The Overall Appearance Of The Nose

+1
From the photos provided, it appears that the bump at the bridge is the most prominent deficit that needs to be attended to. I have been performing nonsurgical nose jobs (aka nonsurgical rhinoplasty) for well over ten years. To this day, its primary indication remains fixing bumps and humps, as well as beak-shaped and saddle noses and nasal tip clefts. 

What often happens, however, is that by straightening the bump in this nonsurgical fashion, the rest of nasal the dorsum (the "spine" of the nose) is lifted and pulled upward imparting a secondary tapering effect to the entire nose and tip region. When deemed necessary, a small amount of additional filler can be added to the supratip region, which can further serve to improve this region.

The results of of nonsurgical nose jobs are immediate and typically quite gratifying. The average nonsurgical nose job takes five minutes to perform and engenders little to no downtime.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Rhinoplasty evaluation

+1
It seems to me you have a slight dorsal hump and a poorly defined tip. In my hands you would be an excellent candidate for traditional rhinoplasty, refining the tip and taking down the dorsum. I do not think a non-surgical approach would work in my hands at least. Ofcourse a complete physical exam would be required to comprehensively evaluate your nose and get a better idea of your aesthetic goals. Good luck.

Avron Lipschitz, MD
Stuart Plastic Surgeon