Who to Go to in Boston for Lifestyle Lift?

I am considering a Lifestyle Lift procedure. Are they a good place to go to? It would take place in the Waltham, Mass office.Thank you for your time.

Concerned from Boston

Concerned about the Lifestyle lift

+2

You should be "concerned" - about why you are considering having a procedure that has vast numbers of unhappy patients!

Real facelifts by real plastic surgeons don't have these bad results. Before you proceed, check the reviews of LS lift on RealSelf and compare these to the reviews for a real facelift. There is no comparison. It is the only face you've got - do right by it and see a real Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Boston for a consultation and don't fall for the TV hype of a LS lift.

Concerns with LSL

+2

Dear Concerned:

I would be "concerned". Look into your physician's credentials and certifications. Make sure they are on staff at a hospital. Make sure you meet with them prior to surgery and avoid being screened by a nurse.

You may want to check out the following Office of the Attorney General of New York link regarding very serious allegations with the LSL center in New York:

Facelift surgeons

+1

I would look for a board certified plastic surgeon at the ASPS or ASAPS website to have a consultation for a facelift.  There are excellent plastic surgeons in Boston.

Look before you have a LiffeStyle Lift

+1

You should SERIOUSLY read up on the Lifestyle lift and its reputation BEFORE having it done. The procedure is heavily marketed in the media by a corporation who so far has been successfully prosecuted by the Attorney General of the State of New York for fraudulent patient testimonials. To decrease the likelihood of legal harassment - I will stop here.