Boston Doctor to Remove Juvederm from Under Eyes?

It's been 8 months since I received juvederm under my eyes to correct hollows.( I didn't know I had a problem until my NY doctor told me. ) Anyway...the Juvederm has dissipated a teensy bit, but it can still be seen in pictures and under certain lighting. It is a distraction for me. I don't want to wait it out. I heard that for some people it lasts well beyond a year, and I don't want to go through another winter season of monster-like photos taken at parties.

Boston Doc to remove your filler

+1

You can look up Dr Tom Rohrer in Boston .  He is a Mohs surgeon and a dermatologist. He will have experience with removing the filler with hyaluronidase or know someone in his practice that can do this for you. 

Boulder Dermatologist