Boston Thermage and Fraxel Laser Doctor Recommendations

Hello I am 52 yrs old and living in Boston. I would like to know what would be the appropriate treatment for eye lines, sun and scar spots and little skin sagging in the jaw area.

I was considering Thermage and/or photo-rejuvenation or skin resurfacing (Fraxel). Additionally, would you have any recommendations regarding clinics in my area.

Thermage is a good treatment for sagging skin

+1

You are absolutely right to consider Thermage and Fraxel. These are two of the most powerful tools we have in our non-invasive arsenal. Thermage works well for smoothing of the jawline, and Fraxel is a nice option for improvement in skin color and texture. In fact there is some exciting new technology coming from both of these companies in the very near future, so your timing could not be better. I would be happy to see youin my office at SkinCare Physicians, which is likely near you in Chestnut Hill, MA. SkinCare Physicians is one of the largest and most well known cosmetic and laser surgery practices in the world.

Chestnut Hill Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.