I Was Born with an Verticle Crease in my Forehead That Sinks in 3/4 of an Inch or More I'm Truly Self Concious. What to Do?

Forehead

Treatment of forehead wrinkles

+1

Vertical forehead wrinkles, in the mid-lower forehead, are usually caused by hyperactive corrugator muscles located over the medial eyebrows.  Botox usually works well to relax these muscles and resolve the resultant vertical wrinkles.  Injectable fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm and Radiesse can also help improve these wrinkles if they are especially deep.  A brow lift surgery, in which the corrugator muscles are removed,  can also be considered.  Best wishes. 

San Jose Plastic Surgeon