Miami or Baltimore Doctor Recommendations for Calf / Ankle Liposuction

hello, i live in miami and i am looking for a plastic surgeon with EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE in calves & ankle lipo in miami or baltimore area . i want to have the procedure in the next week or two. any recommendations?

Finding Plastic Surgeon?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Miami liposuction calves and ankles

+1

I have to say I do not know anyone with EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE in this area.  It is very tough area to get a good result.  Most liposuction surgeons can do it.  Good luck.