Should I use a boppy or could it alter my results, utilizing it to on my upper thighs to sit?

I'm having a bbl today. I have heard mixed reviews about using a boppy in the thigh area to sit. The nurse with my PS recommended one for sitting. However, I have also read that it could alter the results and put added pressure on my butt. What can be used that won't effect my results? Thank you!

Sitting and BBL

+1

Sitting for long periods of time just after a brazilian butt lift is not a good idea, because it may affect fat take.  I'm not sure if a "boppy" is any better.