Should I use a boppy or could it alter my results, utilizing it to on my upper thighs to sit?

I'm having a bbl today. I have heard mixed reviews about using a boppy in the thigh area to sit. The nurse with my PS recommended one for sitting. However, I have also read that it could alter the results and put added pressure on my butt. What can be used that won't effect my results? Thank you!

Sitting and BBL

Sitting for long periods of time just after a brazilian butt lift is not a good idea, because it may affect fat take.  I'm not sure if a "boppy" is any better.