How Can I Get an Booty Like This.. Similar to Rosa Acosta

how can i get a body like video vixen rosa acostas. she doesnt have too much but its nice. i also like kim kardashian's butt beyonce's abs and jlo's hips. but rosa acosta is closer to me with no hips she just has a nicer butt and we both have big breast as well. so i could work off the abs but i heard u would need that fat for the transfer.  im currently overweight by 25 lbs my measurements are 36DD-31-37 & im 5'2.5 150 lbs. i have a gut & an ok butt because im overweight. when im in shape im 36D-26-36 @ 126lbs & im pretty narrow up & down w/ a small butt & no hips. ideally id like to be 36C-24-42 @ 125lbs. how can i get a nice CURVY body? can we create the illusion of hips? how many ccs is needed? Cost? i heard the more fat u have the better results is that true? Please help me.

Brazilian Butt Lift......

+5

Hey LilMsLady

Thanks for all the good questions. 
It sounds like you might be a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift from your height and weight.  Of course there's no way to know for sure without seeing and examining you.  Where your fat is as well as how much fat you have in those areas is what determines how much can be grafted to your buttocks as well as how many inches you will gain in your hip measurement and how much you will lose around your waistline.  I have had patients lose 3, 4 or even as much as 5, 6 or 7 inches, but these larger losses are on patients who have a significant amount of fat in the waistline area.  Therefore having your waistline decrease from 31 to 24 inches may be a stretch.   It all depends on what you are starting with.  The more fat you have to be removed, the more fat there is available to transfer.  I always recommend that my patients be in good health and exercise is always a good idea, but I wouldn't lose the weight or attempt to "work off the fat" if you would like it transferred to your buttocks.  Just work to tone your muscles.
Hope this helps.  Any other questions, feel free to contact me.
Dr Markmann 

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

All Butts are Not the Same

+4

I definitely do not emulate other women's butt as a goal the procedure.  Kim Kardashian's butt is uniquely hers! I strive to improve your contour and make your result that suits YOU well.  

Braziliab Butt lift

+1

The pictures you posted are good to understand what you consider as beautiful. However is it possible to give you exactly that body, the answer is no.

From your pictures though difficult to see the whole body, you can have the curges, especially in the back and flanks. The abdomen have to evaluate and the decision is eithr liposuction or tummy tuck with or without liposuction.

Fat transfer to the buttock and reshaping the buttock, flanks back with liposuction.