How Much Does Botox Injections Cost and How Much Does It Cost to Get Better/new Skin for Your Legs?

How much would it cost for small but injections i just wont a bigger bit and thighs wit no effects And i also wont better skin for my legs i dont wont to see the strech marks and scars any more please help give mee a price

Cost of Butt Injections

+1

Without posting pictures it's hard to say what the best approach will be for you. Skin and fat are two separate issues entirely. I recommend going to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a proper evaluation. 

Botox will not help skin on your legs

+1

you need to look for something other than Botox to help the quality of your skin on your legs as Botox will not help that.

Web reference: http://www.PeaceBridgeHealthcare.com

Buffalo General Surgeon