How Much Does Botox Injections Cost and How Much Does It Cost to Get Better/new Skin for Your Legs?

How much would it cost for small but injections i just wont a bigger bit and thighs wit no effects And i also wont better skin for my legs i dont wont to see the strech marks and scars any more please help give mee a price

Cost of Butt Injections

+1

Without posting pictures it's hard to say what the best approach will be for you. Skin and fat are two separate issues entirely. I recommend going to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a proper evaluation. 

Botox will not help skin on your legs

+1

you need to look for something other than Botox to help the quality of your skin on your legs as Botox will not help that.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon