Can You Book a Consultation for Plastic Surgery As a a Minor if You'll Be 18 for the Actual Surgery?

I want to have a procedure done but do not want my parents to find out about it as it's pretty personal. I have a time frame in which I would like to have it happen as well. So, would it be possible to schedule and have the consulatation when I'm under 18 if i'll be 18 when the actual surgery is performed? I'm asking because I know the whole planning and recovery period takes time. That's why it would be easier for me to begin the process before I turn 18...in order to make my personal time frame.

Under 18 and plastic surgery

+2

Until you are 18 you can not go to a doctor withour your parent's permission unless you are legally emacipated.