How Much is a Breast Reduction from Double Ds to a C Cup?

How much is a boob reduction from double Ds to a C cup?

Breast reduction fees

+2

The fees for a breast reduction wil vary around the country. In NYC the fee proably ranges from $8000-20,000.

Cost of breast reduction

+2

The cost of a breast reduction generally is not based on the amount of tissue removed. Depending on the techniques used, costs will vary widely from 4-30,000.

How much for a breast reductio from D to C

+2

Plastic  Surgeons don't charge alphabetically or by the letter, but rather by time needed for surgery and after care. The average fee in the U.S. last year was $5637.00, however there is considerable variation around the country.

Bronx Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction Cost?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will vary  significantly even in the same town. Although important, ultimately the cost of surgery should be  of less concern than the quality and safety of the procedure performed. In other words, do your due diligence carefully. Check with the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and/or  and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for appropriate training and credentials.  Then, make sure you see lots of examples of the surgeons work in pictures ( better yet meet with patients who have had similar procedures).
If the surgeons you choose are out of your “price range”,  wait on having the surgery until you can afford them.  Elective plastic surgery is not an “item” you should bargain shop for. You will find that revisionary surgery can be more much more expensive.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastreduction.htm

Breast reduction costs

+1

I do not base my fee on the size reduction but just on the procedure. It can be done as an outpatient under general anesthesia. I am offering a temporary price reduction on all cosmetic surgery at this time with excellent financing. I do many patients from outside the California area. Watch my videos!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon