I'm getting a boob job and wondering what type implant to get to suit my body best?

i need it to be very natural looking, i dont want to huge round things on my chest, i want it to looked like i was just blessed with awesome looking big boobs. being an A to B cup now there tiny but really perky and sit really nicely, i was thinking a C cup? i didnt know whether tear drop would be the way to go? im 173cm tall and 55kg i have a tiny waist but broad shoulders i beileve with boobs my body wont look so out of proportion.

Implant type and size

+1
These are normal and commonly asked questions. They are issues that are addressed during a consultation. You will need to chose size, pocket location, implant type, and incision placement, just to begin with.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Which implants to choose

+1

You ask very sensible questions. Plastic Surgeons are Specialists, and this is a normal part of our speciality. There are many factors that will affect your decisions, and it would be unreasonable to expect you to work through these by yourself, without expert guidance.

Plastic Surgeons use measurements, experience, giving you implants to 'try on', and their many years of specialist training to assist you in deciding which way to go.

The best thing you can do is see a Plastic Surgeon. Then you will be better placed to make the decisions about which implant to choose.

I wish you well in your journey.

Mark Edinburg, MBBCH, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Normal questions

+1

These are the normal concerns women have when selecting an implant. You really need an in-person consultation to do this properly - realself isn't the right forum. In addition to measurements, trying on the different shapes of implants and seeing photos of other patients with different profiles and noting how that impacted their final shape will be helpful.

Look for a board-certified surgeon with before & after photos that you like.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Breast implant choice for breast augmentation

+1

Hello there

Choice of implant and size of implant are fundamental questions in the breast augmentation process. Please find a board-certified plastic surgeon and discuss your aims and requirements in detail.

Good luck!

Paul Banwell Consultant Plastic Surgeon

Paul Banwell, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Boob job

+1

Please see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for an exam and consult. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

What Type Of Implant For Body Type?

+1

It is not possible to comment without photos. Discuss implant size with your Plastic Surgeon .Try on sizers in his office so that you will understand the amount of volume he intends to add.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Find someone with a Vectra 3d camera

+1

The best way to visualize how you will look with implants is to find someone with a Vectra 3D camera (I have one and love it).

The camera will take a 3D picture of your breasts and torso. With the software you and your surgeon can then see simulations of any breast implant made by Allergan, Mentor, or Sientra. You actually can see how these implants would look on your frame.

The software works best with someone who has breasts that are not ptotic (droopy) because the camera can see all of the surface of the breast.

Go to sculptmydream.com to find someone who has this technology.

Matthew L. Romans, MD
Salinas Plastic Surgeon

What type implant to get to suit my body best?

+1

It is not possible to comment on what it may take to change your appearance without knowing what your appearance is. Please resubmit your question with medical quality front and side photos taken by someone else so your arms are resting at your sides.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD