Boob job 2 weeks ago and noticed a sore spot under my dressing?

I had a breast augmentation 2 weeks ago and I've noticed a sore spot under my dressing, my stitches haven't been tAken out yet. I haven't felt any pain or pussing from the area but it looks like the skin has opened up slightly I'm really worried

BBA

+1
You haven't posted a photo so I can't help you.  You need to go see your PS to be examined in person.  Best of luck.

Post op pain

+1
Thanks for your question. Best to check in with your plastic surgeon to get their opinion on how everything is healing.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

See your plastic surgeon for sore spot on your breast after augmentation

+1

Thank you for your question.Please see your surgeon to evaluate the sore spot on your breast after breast augmentation. A photograph would be helpful.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

+1

Without at least a photo it is hard to offer any advice or reassurance.This question should be addressed to your surgeon. A quick phone conversation, and your surgeon can decide if you need to be seen or if a remedy can be offered over the phone.