How Do You Correct Uneven, Rippling Implants?

Breast augmentation done on Feb 4, 2011. I have 530 left and 540 right moderate profile saline. About 2 1/2 months my right boob starting looking different. Sits lower and no fullness at the top. I am just wondering what caused this and what should be done about this? Also I have a ripple on my other boob in the cleavage area. I believe the dr didnt overfill the implant enough. Are there any options for that?

Repair of breast implants and breast implant rippling

I would advise you to consult with a plastic surgeon in order to assess the degree of positional rippling and to determine whether implant exchange is an option.  During this procedure, the breasts implants can be adjusted to obtain more symmetry.