Are there fillings available for the "under the eye" area, between the lower eyelid and cheeks?

I wanted to know if there is any fillings available in the market today for the area under the eyes (in between the lower eye lid and the cheeks). I noticed that area of face getting deeper, which makes me look older and tired. I read about fat transfer, but I am 30 years old and I don't want to do that yet. Any other solution?

+1
The answer is yes. This area is known as the tear trough. Deepening of this area occurs more in some patinets than others. Frequently, it is seen in other immediate family members. It can be corrected with fat as you mention or a filler such as Juvederm, Restylane or Belotero just to mention a few. Good luck

Fillers under the yes and cheeks

+1
There are fillers such as Restylen and Juvaderm but more and more I prefer to use my patients ow  fat and stem cells to augment deficient areas of the face.The other advantage is that filers are about 1cc and I can get a heck of a lot more more fat than that to transfer.n

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

+1
Posting a photo always helps. But I recommend a HA filler like Restylane or Belotero-Balance for the extended tear trough deformity... 

+1
Yes. There are fillers that are very safe when placed in the undereye area by an experienced injector. In some cases, lower blepharoplasty can also offer a permanent, surgical solution. You should seek a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon who can evaluate you and discuss which option(s) will work best for your situation. 

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

"Under Eye" Fillers

+1
In this area I prefer the use of Restylane or Belotero. Despite your concerns fat is another excellent choice. Regardless of the substance select a physician who is very experienced in the use of injectables in the area.

Under eye fillers

+1
There are fillers for under the eyes which will help with the dark circles.  The 2 best and safest are both hyaluronic acid fillers - Belotero and Restylane.  try to find a doctor who has done this are before as it is harder than other areas of the face.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon